CW Digital Laser Diode Driver
! Working with a laser class 4 requires taking precautions!
! The theme is only for experts in this field!
Microprocessor-controlled driver for up to 4W IR laser diode.
It is equipped with all possible protection.
Input Power Supply: 2.8 - 4.2V by Li-Ion battery.
DC/DC Buck Controller performs the following functions:
- Output Current: 0.2 - 2.5A adjustable
- Output Voltage Range: 1.5 - 2.5V adjustable
- Temperature control: 40'C adjustable;
- Full control of the power source /Li-Ion battery/;
- Protection LD from electrostatic voltages;
- Precise current generator: < 100uA noise;
- Protect against transients in current after switching diode;
- Provides full control of the performance of the diode;
- Perform diagnostics and displays it in errors;
- After detection of problem drivers off the LD and goes into sleep mode;
- Used C-Mount IR laser diode model ....
- The scheme is applicable to all other blue laser diodes, but with a change in the settings of the controller.